Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring Update





My scars are minor on my knee. I'm doing better and leg pressing 45 lbs with my right leg only! Quite impressive considering only 2 weeks ago I couldn't even bend my knee. 
I'm on the quick mend!

But in cat news..
I'm taking my cats, Charlie and Boo, to Maryland with me this summer. I'm really happy about it because I plan to use those few months to train them to use the toilet instead of their litter!
I've been reading up on it a lot and I have a lot of faith in them. While they are pretty stupidly cute, they are very adaptable to change. Maybe due to their trash cat pasts. They are pretty young too (Just turned 1 year old this month..i think).  
They were estimated to be about 5 months when I first got them so we are celebrating their birthday next weeknd. I'm getting them a window sill hammock! I'm more excited about it than they will be. 

This blog might turn into a potty training one starting this Mary haha.

2 more weeks till GRADUATION! God, I cannot wait. 

OH~! and i forgot to mention that UAB finally told me I am on their waiting list. I just have to be patient and hope I get an opening. I have a good feeling about this.

1 comment:

carolli vertago said...

hi, as far as i can see your cats are very smart.i like cats and dogs.i actually like all the animals.But cats and dogs are better than other.And about your knee.I feel happy for You mend quickly.
That's for all now.Take care...