Wednesday, March 18, 2009

post op


Surgery was quick and easy. I had ridiculous dreams during the procedure. I believe they were about Vh1 reality tv shows. Go figure, haha.

So now I'm stuck in my own home. A prisoner to the sofa. I guess I finally got what I asked for which has always been to be able to do absolutely nothing in peace. There are definitely positives and negatives. I am waited on by my mom; she gets me anything I need. She even made my sister bake me a cake!

I'm pretty anxious though. I can't stand not moving my leg. I don't know what my leg looks like underneath the bandages, but I can feel the tight pulling of my stitches whenever I get up. The pain medication does nothing for me except make me itch all over.

I can't wait to be able to walk and drive again.

I MISS MY PERFECT KNEE!

No comments: