Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Landon Christopher Morales


So one of my best friends from Middle and High School had a baby recently. It's pretty amazing. I would never have guessed it would happen so fast, but it did and I'm just sad I can't be there to see her and the baby at UNC. I was especially surprised by the news because of her upbringing in a strict Vietnamese home. Her mother was always very tough, but I guess in a situation like this the whole family has to get on board because life is too short to regret.
I only met the daddy once, but he seemed really sweet and fun. He doesn't seem scared about becoming a dad like I had expected. Before I used to think that if I ever got pregnant so young I would just freak, but seeing Josephine so calm and collected really makes me think otherwise.
I know they are going to be okay in the end. I'm so excited to see them all. I want to babysit and see him grow.

No comments: