Sunday, February 8, 2009

My hair smells like smoke



I've always searched for a job I could do the very least amount of work and get the most amount of money for it. I finally found it. I'm a miller lite girl. Yes, it is pretty cheesy and kind of skanky but it is
the easiest and highest paying part-time job I have every heard of.  I work weekends or nights so I have time for school and I'm making so much money for it. I feel pretty lucky, actually, even though friends roll their eyes and scoff when I tell them it's not as slutty as they think it is. Who cares? I'm young, I'm pretty, and I have very litte shame to speak of. I'm cool with it :)

The only downside is that I don't see any money until like 3 weeks after a promotion. So right now I'm pretty piss-poor and I wrote my mom a check that is almost $80 short. 
I could ask Dannon to back me up financially this month, but I feel bad. I might just have to sell plasma, but all my free time is bascially filled with this job. I think I'm going to have to just bite the bullet on this one and just deal with the over withdrawal fee they are going to hit me with when my mom cashes the check. I'll have way more than I need in March and more on it's way after that. 

I should have been smarter with money before I started making any. duh. I'm an idiot.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

there is no shame in being a miller light girl, haha

-meghan