Wednesday, February 4, 2009

OH hey again!


So I haven't updated in a while. My b.
A lot has happened since my last post.
quick rundown:
  • tore my ACL and MCL
  • haven't gotten surgery yet (waiting till March)
  • got rejected from FBI internship
  • STILL have 3 cats that need homes
  • finished applications to grad schools
  • got a job promoting Miller brand beers! woot for $$$!
  • I'm also about to take a test in Microbiology
So yea, that's all that's new in my life. I'm just getting by and trying to keep up with classes, therapy, lab, and work. Oh and can't forget about that social life. I'm definitely trying to have fun this semester. It's my last one here and I have my friends all back from Japan and China. What more could I ask for?

2 comments:

Catherine Barzler said...

Who is that friend back from China? Is she hot?

dillasaur said...

super hot.